The Signet Chlorine Analyzer Systems are integrated, all-in-one chlorine panel systems designed to measure Free Chlorine or Chlorine Dioxide in drinking water and clean, fresh
water treatment applications.
• EPA 334.0 Compliant: The 4630 Free Chlorine and 4632 Chlorine Dioxide systems can be used for reporting chlorine residuals in accordance with EPA Method 334.0.
• Complete chlorine analyzer system allows quick setup and easy installation. Connect to a water source and plug it in.
• Unique integrated clear flow cell combines sensors, flow regulator, filter and variable area flow indicator in one compact unit.
• Built-in variable area flow indicator facilitates flow rate confirmation at a glance.
• Integrated flow regulator with removable filter accepts inlet pressures of 1 to 8 bar (15 to 120 psi) while maintaining constant flow and minimal pressure to the sensors.
• Water flows vertically into sensor tip, eliminating bubble entrapment. Raised exit in flow cell sensor chamber ensures sensors stay submerged even when system and flow is turned off.
• Flow cell accommodates two sensors; one chlorine and an optional pH sensor.
• Automatic pH and temperature compensation or manual pH value input capability for accurate free chlorine readings.
• Easy viewing of the transmitter via the bright backlit LCD display.
• Moisture-proof NEMA 4X wiring enclosure
|Manufacturer||Georg Fischer Signet|
|Manufacturer’s part number||3-4630-31|
|Output||2 4 to 20 mA|
|Range||0 – 20 ppm|