Returns in 3 easy steps
- Contact Streamline Filtration to request a Return Goods Authorization number (“RGA number”). You may contact us by email or by phone at (858) 230-2088 to get customer service assistant. For quicker response time use our online form RGA form. Prior authorization is required for all returns.
- Streamline Filtration will email you an RGA number and instructions on how to return your item(s). The email will include your RGA number and an address label that you can print for easy return shipping. Please include a copy of your original emailed order confirmation receipt in the package.
- Once Streamline Filtration inspects and approves the returned item(s), a refund (less restocking fee) will be issued within 14 days.
IMPORTANT DETAILS AND EXCEPTIONS
- Do not return any merchandise without an RGA number; these will be returned to sender at the sender’s own expense.
- Your return must be made within 30 days of shipped date.
- Products returned must still be sealed in the original boxes and vacuum bags and suitable for re-sale.
- Returned orders will be subject to a 15% restocking fee. Quantity returns of fittings/small parts will be subject to a 20% restocking fee due to more labor-intensive process of restocking items.
- Restocking fee will be waived for exchange reorders of equal or greater value.
- Shipping, handling and installation charges are not refundable.
- Special orders (Drop-shipped or non-stocked items) and custom orders, and clearance items are not returnable.
- Filters and membranes are sanitary sealed. Once the sanitary seal is broken, the cartridge or membrane is not returnable.
- Tubing in orders shorter than a full coil is considered as a custom order and is not returnable. Only complete, unaltered coils of tubing may be returned.
- Streamline Filtration cannot refund items that are damaged in the return shipping process. In such cases, the sender will be responsible for filing a claim with the carrier and recouping damages directly from the carrier. Streamline Filtration strongly advises customers to pack items well to avoid damage in shipping, and to insure all returns.
- All refunds will be issued through the same payment method used to place the original order.Please note that your credit card company may not post to your account for an additional 3-5 days after the refund is submitted.
- Streamline Filtration reserves the right to charge a cancellation fee up to 25% for special or custom order items cancelled. This fee cannot be used for other purchases. Special order items can consist of tanks, commercial equipment, water softeners, specialty filters, stainless steel housings, Waterstone faucets and all other rare or customized items not normally stocked. Once these have been produced by the manufacturer or shipped to Streamline Filtration or the customer, they cannot be cancelled or returned.
Within 30 days of receiving your order, you may claim an item defective. Please contact us immediately regarding defective items. We reserve the right to determine if the defective item should be returned, refunded, or replaced. Some items may need to be handled directly with or through the manufacturer abiding by their respective warranty policies. If manufacturer warranty information is not included with your product, please contact us and we will be glad to assist you.
Shipping and handling of defective products is the responsibility of the customer.
If an item is returned to us or manufacturer as defective and the item is not deemed defective, no refund will be issued. The customer will have the option to have the non-defective item returned to them at their expense. Please note that no refund will be issued until the item has been evaluated and deemed defective.
DAMAGED / INCOMPLETE SHIPMENTS
Incomplete or damaged orders must be reported within five (5) days. Please call customer service at (623) 696-0420 to immediately report incomplete or damaged orders. After this period we will have to assume any damage or missing items happened while in your possession.
If an order is returned to Streamline Filtration marked as undeliverable, Streamline Filtration will contact you for a valid address. You will be responsible to pay the cost of the returned package. You will also be charged for the actual cost of shipping even if you initially received promotional shipping. Streamline Filtration is not responsible for incorrect addresses, 3rd delivery attempts or any other customer created errors.
Any order that is refused at the time of delivery will be charged a 25% restock fee, along with the original cost of shipping, even if the order was processed with a promotional shipping rate. Note: Special and/or custom orders will not be refunded.
Our goal is to ship all orders within the same business day of receiving the order. We will gladly cancel your order, free of charge, if you contact us prior to the order being processed. However, if your order has already been processed for shipment, we will not be able to cancel your order. Such orders must be returned in accordance with our regular return policy and subject to a 15% restocking fee.
Streamline Filtration reserves the right to charge a cancellation fee up to 25% for special or custom order items cancelled. Special order items can consist of tanks, commercial equipment, water softeners, specialty filters, and all other rare items not normally stocked. If these are already shipped they cannot be returned.
RETURNED ORDERS SHIPPED USPS
Streamline Filtration is not responsible for any returned orders that are lost or stolen through the United States Postal System. Streamline Filtration strongly suggests shipping returns via FedEx ground service to ensure that your items will be shipped with proper insurance and tracking information.
Clearance items are not returnable.