The Toray TM810V 1900 gpd low energy sea water membrane is designed to be used on water sources with medium salinity (2,000-10,000 ppm). They can be used in multiple membrane systems to treat, municipal, industrial, commercial or process water.
- Permeate Flow Rate: 1900 gallons per day
- Membrane Type: Polyamide Composite
- Applied Pressure: 800 psi
- Dimensions: 4″ x 40″
- Chlorine Tolerance: 0 ppm
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 113° F
- Applications: Tap Water, Brackish Water, Well Water, Surface Water, Sea Water