The Toray SUL-G20TS 7,900 gpd brackish water membrane is designed to be used on water sources with medium salinity (2,000-10,000 ppm). They can be used in multiple membrane systems to treat, municipal, industrial, commercial or process water.
- Permeate Flow Rate: 7,900 gallons per day
- Membrane Type: Spiral Wound Polyamide Composite
- Applied Pressure: 110 psi
- Dimensions: 8″ x 40″
- Chlorine Tolerance: 0 ppm
- Maximum Recommended Operating Temperature: 95° F
- Applications: Tap Water, Brackish Water, Well Water, Surface Water