For Range of 10 – 10,000 microSiemens per cm
- Integral mount systems for quick and easy installation
- Compact design for maximum installation flexibility
- Digital interface or two-wire 4 to 20 mA output
- EasyCal with automatic test solution recognition
- Dual channel unit available for low cost installation with Signet 8900 Multi-Parameter Controller
- For use with ALL Signet conductivity electrodes
The GF Signet 2850 conductivity/resistivity sensor electronics are available in various configurations for maximum installation flexibility. The universal mount version of the GF Signet 2850 conductivity/resistivity sensor is for pipe, wall, or tank mounting and enables single or dual (digital versions only) inputs using any standard GF Signet conductivity/resistivity sensor. The threaded j-box version can be used with these same Signet sensors for submersible sensor mounting. The GF Signet 2850 conductivity/resistivity sensor is also available as a combined integral system configuration for in-line mounting and includes a conductivity electrode in a choice of 0.01, 0.1, 1.0, or 10.0 cm-1 cell constants.
GF Signet 2850 conductivity/resistivity sensors are available with a choice of two outputs, digital or 4 to 20 mA. The digital (S3L) output version of the GF Signet 2850 conductivity/resistivity sensor allows for up to six sensor inputs directly into the Signet 8900 Multi-Parameter Controller. The two-wire 4 to 20mA output is available with eight 4 to 20 mA output ranges for each electrode cell constant. Additionally, each range can be inverted and is field selectable by the user.
The GF Signet 2850 conductivity/resistivity sensor is built with NEMA 4X/IP 65 enclosures, which allow wiring connections with long cable runs of up to 1,000 feet (305 m). EasyCal is a standard feature of the GF Signet 2850 conductivity/resistivity sensor that automatically recognizes conductivity test solution values for simple field calibration. A calibration tool is available for validation of the sensor electronics according to USP requirements.
Applications for the GF Signet 2850 Conductivity/Resistivity Sensor
- Water treatment & water quality monitoring
- Scrubber, cooling tower and boiler protection
- Demineralization, regeneration & rinse
- Reverse osmosis
- Aquatic animal life support systems