Tests your Well or City Water for…
- – Lead (First Draw and Flush)
- – Copper (First Draw and Flush)
- – Corrosivity (Langelier Saturation Index)
- – Other contaminants that cause corrosion problems
- – Full List of Contaminants PDF
This water testing package analyzes the water for various contaminants and physical characteristics of the water which can affect corrosion. If you are experiencing blue/green staining in the sinks and/or bathtubs or if pinholes are forming in your copper pipes, this can be a sign of corrosion. This test will look for copper and lead in a first draw and flush sample; as well as checks for other corrosion related contaminants.
Return shipping not included.