Piedmont Style K Grooved Coupling
- Solid 316 stainless steel* Grade CF8M, conforming to ASTM A351.
- Stainless steel 316 is used for its resistance to corrosion. Highly durable, stainless steel requires low maintenance and is ideal for fresh water applications.
- EPDM rubber gasket, suitable for hot and cold water service. NSF/ANSI 61 approved for drinking water system components. Not suitable for petroleum service.
- Nuts and bolts are Round-head, square-neck, type 316 stainless steel bolts and heavy hex nuts conform to ASTM F-593 and 594, Group 2, condition CW.
- Sizes are 3/4″- 16″ Nominal size pipe.
Note: Working pressure ratings based upon generally accepted pressure piping design standards and testing in accordance with ASME Section VIII Division 1 pressure vessel test method.
Piedmont Style K Grooved Coupling Technical Information
Piedmont Style K Grooved Coupling Product Sheet
Piedmont Style K Grooved Coupling Technical Drawing
Piedmont Style K – STP | CAD Drawing File for 3.0″ – Compressed File .ZIP