The Signet 2839-1V(D) to 2842-1V(D) Conductivity/Resistivity Electrodes are available in four cell constants from 0.01 to 10.0 cm-1, and are suitable for a wide variety of applications from high purity water quality monitoring to weak acids and bases. 316 SS electrode surface finishes are controlled in a precision bead blasting operation to ensure measurement accuracy and repeatability. The PVDF insulator and process connections are injection over-molded to minimize variance between electrodes. Double threaded connections in either ¾ in. NPT or ISO 7/1-R 3/4 enable quick and easy installation in submersible or in-line configurations. Transmitter integral mounting kit and junction boxes are available as accessories. A Certificate of Calibration is included with all 28391-V(D) to 2842-1V(D) Conductivity/Resistivity Electrodes. The electrodes are calibrated to meet ± 2% accuracy. Electrodes can be shipped back to the GF Signet factory for recertification.
- Water Treatment and Water Quality Monitoring
- Reverse Osmosis
- Cooling Tower and Boiler Protection
- Aquatic Animal Life Support Systems
- RoHS compliant
- China RoHS
- ±2% accuracy – Custom calibration certificate provided
- Compact electrode length for easy in-line installation in small pipe sizes
- Triple orifice flow-through design reduces clogging and bubble entrapment
- 316 SS electrodes with injection-molded PVDF process connections and insulators
- Meets USP requirements
**Note: Electrodes will freeze outside of 2-day transit zone in winter conditions.