This product has been listed as discontinued, and replaced by the TMH20A-440C
New vessel end adaptors required to switch to new model.
The Toray 12100 gpd brackish water membrane is designed to be used on water sources with medium salinity (2,000-10,000 ppm). They can be used in multiple membrane systems to treat, municipal, industrial, commercial or process water.
- Permeate Flow Rate:12100 gallons per day
- Membrane Type: Polyamide Composite
- Applied Pressure: 100 psi
- Dimensions: 8″ x 40″
- Chlorine Tolerance: 0 ppm
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 113° F
- Applications: Tap Water, Brackish Water, Well Water, Surface Water