This product has been listed as discontinued, and replaced by the Toray TMG20D-400
New vessel end adaptors required to switch to new model.
The Toray TMG20-370 9500 gpd brackish water membrane is designed to be used on water sources with medium salinity (2,000-10,000 ppm). They can be used in multiple membrane systems to treat, municipal, industrial, commercial or process water.
- Permeate Flow Rate: 9500 gallons per day
- Membrane Type: Polyamide Composite
- Applied Pressure: 110 psi
- Dimensions: 8″ x 40″
- Chlorine Tolerance: 0 ppm
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 113° F
- Applications: Tap Water, Brackish Water, Well Water, Surface Water
TMG20-370 Technical Information
Toray TMG20-370 9500 GPD Brackish Water Membrane Manual
Toray TMG20-370 9500 GPD Brackish Water Membrane Specifications