The WIKA A-10 pressure transmitter is precision engineered and manufactured to fit many industrial and OEM pressure measurement applications. The rugged design provides resistance to vibration, shock, wide temperature variations, RFI and other extreme environmental conditions that are typical of industrial and OEM applications. Performance and reliability is enhanced by the all stainless steel welded measuring cell that eliminates the need for soft sealing materials that may deteriorate over time. The state-of-the-art manufacturing and assembly process increases the long term reliability of the A-10.
Primary applications include process control and automation, hydraulics, pneumatics, and machine controls.
- Pressure ranges up to 10,000 psi
- Non-linearity is < + 0.5% BFSL
- Signal output is 4 to 20 mA
- Electrical connection- DIN 43 650 plug connector
- Media Compatibility: Gases and liquids compatible with wetted materials
- Min : Max Temperature Rating: 32 degrees F/0 degrees C : 176 degrees F/80 degrees
|Manufacturer’s part number