The CSM RE8040-BLN 12,000 gpd brackish water membrane is high productivity RO membrane element with extended area for brackish water. They can be used in multiple membrane systems to process or treat, municipal, industrial, or commercial water. CSM brackish water high rejection membrane elements are most widely used because of their ability to sustain excellent performance. CSM membrane elements have a high chemical durability which prevents declining of their performance after CIP.
- Permeate Flow Rate: 12,000 gallons per day
- Membrane Type: Thin-film Polyamide Composite
- Applied Pressure: 150 psi
- Dimensions: 8″ x 40″
- Chlorine Tolerance: 0 ppm
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 113° F
- Applications: Tap Water, Brackish Water, Well Water, Surface Water